Friday, February 8, 2008

Joseph Mcgowen Email to Amor Mahadi aka LOOOOOONG

Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 21:13:43 -0800
From: mcgowenjoe@sbcglobal.net
Subject: A loooooong email
To: dsu_loooooong@hotmail.com

Amor,
I want to thank you for all that you are ready to do and I have come to a point in my life where I am ready to do it. I believe that Abdullah came into my life for good reason, I believe that reason has been served, and I also believe that he knew it would come to this point and he is welcoming the competition. It has always been a game to him and he is probably anxious now that I'm more up to par with him.
I know Mis XXX gave you the blogsite, but it is www.anti-hashemproject.blogspot.com I just threw it together today, it was rushed and I have a 98 compaq with dial-up. That is one of the reasons why I have been hesitant to go after him, because I do not have the means to keep up with him on-line, and I can barely send emails, let alone watch videos. I will re-edit these blogs tomorrow night for spelling, I will sharpen them up a bit and make them more professional, but I wanted to get the word out there ASAP. You will see the basis of the three blogs, #1 I haven't been with Abdullah since November, but he continues to portray that I am. #2 We lied about everything concerning the Raelian documentary and he uses his editing as a tool to deceive people and uses music to attract people. #3 We lied about prophet yahweh, he again edited this documentary very deceptively, we created the war between the Raelians and Prophet Yahweh and Abdullah proposed that Prophet get shot and blame it on the Raelians. That is the summary, but you can continue to stay posted and I will tweek these blogs and begin posting new ones.
I have been best friends with Abdullah since 2001. We were like brothers and spent pretty much every day with each other. I can let people know that he wasn't a practicing Muslim from 2001-2007, in fact he was as far away from God as a person could be from 2001-2004. I can speak out on what he told me he was back then, and I can also inform people of his real name and what it adds up to using a numerical system. He said he was this and he said I was that and that we were to take over the world, and when I slowly began pulling away from that, he took a new route into this filmmaking. We forgot about all that we had done before, at least I thought we had, but the further we went along in "Exposing cults" and things, I felt that same energy coming back. I'm sure you know by now, but Abdullah has a God complex, he believes many people are inferior to him, his way is the right way, he will not hear what you have to say, but when he needs to, he will be that easy going guy that everyone likes, but there is not a person in this world that he wouldn't get over on to accomplish his tasks.
There is so much more, obviously you know spending day in and day out with someone for seven years, you tend to know quite a bit, but the funny thing is, there was always some things that I knew he was keeping from me from the beginning. He came to me, because he knew that I could help him along, he wouldn't tell me exactly who I was or what I could do, just enough so that I could do what he wanted me to. He kept me down and used many mental and emotional tactics to make me come back to him whenever I tried to get away. There were many times that I tried getting away, knowing that he was using me until he no longer needed me, knowing that there were things that he would not tell me, but when I tried to get away, things in my life became terribly bad with the family, with finances, I got depressed and in weeks, he would show up in my lowest moments with a t.v. interview offer, or a comedy gig out of state. The last time in november, he called me after two weeks and offered me a new computer with his donation money, I think he was surprised when I let off into him for about four minutes straight for saying that my mom was going to hell, I refused the computer and hung up, not talking to him since.
He knows I have changed, and I must tell you now, that he is going to release an archive of videos that he has taken of me in the past seven years. I can tell you that there will be some terrible videos of me, he will try to discredit me, make me look immoral, ignorant, evil, etc. etc., but please know that he was always the one behind the camera and he was very much the director in my life, the puppeteer. I will stand up for the choices I have made in my life, I do not regret them because they made me who I am today, but Abdullah had a great control over me and I did many things in my life because he told me to or lured me into doing.
I will begin posting blogs on things when they come to me, I'd like to hear some of your ideas about going about this. I know you may be aware, but if we do this, I mean really do this, worrying about what Abdullah says or makes a video about will be the last of our worries. There will be attacks on all different levels, and I just hope you are as strong as Miss XXX says you are. The emails from now on will not be this long, we will figure this thing out, I would like to have a solid understanding of what to do by next wednesday. If you can, please start getting this blogsite out to people. I believe it is very important that people know that I'm not with him anymore, we will go from there.
Thanks for all that you have done and all that you will do. I will put my trust in you, but you have to understand that this thing may get pretty big and it is not about us, it is about stopping Abdullah from getting any further than what he is.
I have to work tomorrow, I'll be on-line about 6 my time, I'll check my email tomorrow morning before I go to work.

No comments: